Friday, January 2, 2009

2009

This year I did New Years Eve a little differently than I have in the past, mainly due to the fact that I didn't drink (aside from a beer at Nathan's a one game of flip cup at the party). I decided to take one for the team this year and be the designated driver. I have to be honest and say that my decision had very little to do with being responsible and safe, more about being scarred from 151 night. I'm almost ready to get back on that horse.

Hopefully '09 has some good things in store for me. My only real resolutions are to get my ass back into school, I can't just sit back and watch everyone around me succeed in life, it's far too depressing. I'd also like to make healthier decisions, you can't live on greasy fast food...at least not for very long.

Tomorrow I get to go to my family Christmas thing, two weeks after Christmas. I guess that's how long it took for the regret of not getting together on Christmas to set in. Then it's off to Nathan's for the big game. Everyone wear your headbands..."We NEVER lose on headband day."

No comments: