Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hello May

With April over, it’s time to reunite with an old friend I like to call beer. I underestimated how low my tolerance would be after only a month of abstaining but, that paired with seeing friends that I've missed just made the experience that much more enjoyable.

I think we’re taking a week off from Sunday baseball for Mother’s Day. Hopefully, it doesn’t make the entire thing fall apart…fingers crossed. I’m growing quite fond of beginning my week with tender muscles after a fun day in the sun.

As I’m typing this, I can feel the sting of my sunburn, which means summer is just around the corner.


P.S. What happened to the Padres *sigh*

1 comment:

Justyn said...

Nathan always comments on my page with his responses, so I guess it's etiquette to do the same?

But yea, I have a class from 11:00 to 11:50, then I'll probably stay until like night.