
On the rare occasion that I'm not completely spacing out during my forty minute commute home from work, I notice random things that amuse me, today was one of those days. Now everyone is pretty desensitized to the twenty-somethings that plaster "East County" stickers all over their vehicles, but today I witnessed some old school E.C. pride. An older looking man sporting a 70's license plate, the old blue and yellow ones, that read SANTEE. Instant laughter. I made an attempt to capture the moment on my camera phone, but I couldn't get close enough.
Also, today was The "Second Annual Waste Time At Work and Carve Pumpkins Extravaganza!" It's really not even fair to call this thing a competition. They give us two hours to carve, yet some people insist only putting twenty minutes into it. Needless to say, I won first place (a full day off with pay) for the second year in a row.


No comments:
Post a Comment