It wasn't supposed to be here until November 10th but, my G1 has arrived. So far it's a pretty neat little device, it has it's bugs but, that's to be expected with new technology. Halloween was nothing short of amazing. We got it started with the "Woo Woo" , thanks to the G1. That pretty much set the tone for the night. People got a little too drunk, some lost their keys, while others just fell asleep in public. All in all, a great night.
That being said, I feel like it's time to cut back on the excessive drinking and start making healthier decisions. I'm not sure if I'll be running the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon or not but, it'd be nice to be in good enough shape to attempt it and not have it seem laughable.
Oh yeah, thank you Bell family for the free dinner at the Barona buffet... so good.


1 comment:
now that Halloweens over...
time to break out the Christmas Shoes
Post a Comment