Friday, November 14, 2008

Who needs sleep?

This whole staying up until all hours of the night thing is really starting to get pretty comfortable.  There was a point, not that long ago, where the idea of going to a midnight movie on a work night just seemed ridiculous.  Not that it mattered much, seeing as how I rarely stayed awake for the entire movie. 

 Overall I wasn't too terribly impressed by the new 007 movie but, it was well worth staying up late to go see.  

Not to contradict my earlier statement but, I should probably keep this brief so I can get some sleep.  I've got another big weekend ahead of me, with lots of The Office still left to be seen.  In fact, I think I might just go watch tonight's new episode before I fall asleep.


EDIT: "How great was it that they worked the word 'duped' into the movie?"

No comments: