Wednesday, November 19, 2008

$1.99

Someone pinch me! A full tank of gas for twenty dollars? I never thought gas would get this cheap again. Honestly, I expected it to start going back up after the elections, but I guess not.


I guess the Santee "Annual Tree Lighting Extravaganza" is this Friday, should be fun. Personally, it still feels a little too early for the Christmas season, Halloween is barely over. Maybe once I see that tree ignite in all it's East County glory, I'll begin to feel the joy of the season.  If nothing else, it'll be something fun to go out and do.


Also, I've begun the lengthy process of downloading all the albums that are messed up on my iPod.  It's taken me awhile to get around to it but, I'm really sick of wanting to listen to something, only to find out that it won't play.

1 comment:

Justyn said...

My bad. I guess the iPod programmers don't take into account the impatience of customers who want their iPod off the dock NOW.