This weekend was pretty much completely centered around baseball. Friday night Nathan, Eli, Garrett, Ruben, and I took the trolley down to Petco to see what would turn out to be the only Padres win of the weekend. I ended up getting duped on the hot dog deal but the game was really good and we even got some bonus baseball. The "Friarworks" that followed the game were nothing to write home about, but were still pretty cool, especially after a win.
Saturday we ended up playing catch and a game of over the line at the park for about three hours. After the park, we headed to Boomer's to hit up the batting cages...even got in a little DDR session. As day turned to night, we headed to Ranch 99 for some dinner. The spicy garlic shrimp I got was really tasty but I wasn't really in the mood to eat a ton of it.
I won't even go into detail about the stupid theme party that followed, because it sucked, just as predicted.
Sunday I got up early and went to look for a new glove so I could sell Lucas my other one. Then, a surprisingly large group of people gathered at West Hills Park for a full nine inning legit baseball game.
Other than the sunburn and my arm feeling like it's going to fall off, fun times.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment