
The Death Cab show last night was awesome…nothing compared to seeing them headline Bumbershoot in Seattle but, still good. The venue was nice and intimate and the lineup was solid.
Ra Ra Riot was the perfect band to open the show. I’ve always enjoyed them but would’ve probably never paid to go see them so; it was a bonus to have them play the show.
Next on stage was Cold War Kids. This is another band that I’d never seen play live but always wanted to. As soon as they hit the stage, the familiar odor of marijuana instantly filled the room…for some reason this surprised me. Their set was quite a bit shorter than I would’ve liked but, I guess that’s what happens when you’re not the headliner.
Before seeing them in Seattle, I really wasn’t a Death Cab for Cutie fan, AT ALL. However, they put on a live show unlike any I’ve ever experienced. The set was nearly two hours longs and was filled with one great song after another.
Ra Ra Riot was the perfect band to open the show. I’ve always enjoyed them but would’ve probably never paid to go see them so; it was a bonus to have them play the show.
Next on stage was Cold War Kids. This is another band that I’d never seen play live but always wanted to. As soon as they hit the stage, the familiar odor of marijuana instantly filled the room…for some reason this surprised me. Their set was quite a bit shorter than I would’ve liked but, I guess that’s what happens when you’re not the headliner.
Before seeing them in Seattle, I really wasn’t a Death Cab for Cutie fan, AT ALL. However, they put on a live show unlike any I’ve ever experienced. The set was nearly two hours longs and was filled with one great song after another.


No comments:
Post a Comment