Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Never a dull moment

Unfortunately, I put this off for far too long to go into too much detail, but I'll try to bullet-point the main events of the weekend.

Thursday
  • Huge game of poker (probably could've won if I wasn't so tired)

Friday

  • Pong at Tim's on the baby table

Saturday

  • Early start
  • Jamba breakfast
  • Duped by indoor badminton
  • Redeemed by outdoor fun
  • Rolled down a grass hill (bad idea)
  • Lunch with ELi, Nathan, and Flo DT (does not stand for deep throat)
  • Art supplies in Little Italy
  • Brief rest period
  • skipped Stone (probably a mistake)
  • Dinner at B.J.'s (free pizzokie?)
  • Moonshine at the Rascon's

Sunday

  • Costco brunch
  • ZOO
  • Skyfari
  • Reading at Barnes and Noble
  • Small dinner at Domo

Monday

  • Hookah Di Beppo

Today marks the official start of the April detox, even though I basically started on Monday.

No comments: