All in all, I had a pretty good Christmas. For some reason it's just not the same as when you're a little kid, I really miss the excitement of it all. I did get myself a sweet gps though, which is tentatively named "Shirley" "Where do you wanna go? ASSHOLE!" After all the Christmas excitement (or lack there of) settled down, I went to Nathan's and got in some golf before the movie. The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button wasn't necessarily a bad movie, but the three hours it took to get through it made it seem that way. Plus there's just something really creepy about an old woman in love with a baby.
The following day, I hopped on a plane and headed north for a family photo. The photo turned out to be more of a two hour photo shoot in the 11 degree weather. It was good to see some of my family that I never see, even if it was only for a day. Before I knew it I was back on a plane headed back to San Diego, receiving score updates from the pilot along the way.
I can't imagine a better homecoming reception than watching the Chargers embarrass the Broncos on national television. We had to head to DT for an ice cream social to celebrate.
Playoffs here we come. Everyone squish together, we gotta make some room on the bandwagon.
What a crazy week. The last four days have felt more like ten.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment