Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sleep tight

I didn’t get very much sleep last night but, after what happened during the few hours I did sleep, I wish I hadn’t at all. Last night I experienced one of the most vivid/disturbing dreams I’ve ever had. The truth is it really wasn’t anything out of the ordinary which made it all too real for my comfort. In the dream, I’m basically best friends (we appeared to be roommates as well) with someone I’m not terribly fond of. Then, As if the idea of spending the majority of my time with this person wasn’t bad enough, as the dream progresses, I come to realize that the reason we are such close friends is our vast similarity to one another. I then proceeded to wake up in a cold sweat, only to thank God it was only a dream.

I’d rather not disclose the identity of this person since there is no telling who reads this thing. If you must know, just ask.

No comments: