Wednesday, December 10, 2008
System update
Recently, I've come to the realization that "Chris Chadwick version 3.0" might be a necessary upgrade. It's nothing dramatic, just little personality flaws that I'd really like to work on. First on the list is being more social. My natural instinct has always been against meeting new people and there's no telling how many great relationships I've missed out on as a result of this. In fact, some of my closest friends today are people that I initially had very little interest in getting to know. I've been told on many occasions that most people think I'm an asshole when they first meet me, and that sucks. I'm sure if it's some kind of defense mechanism I use, but there's no excuse for it and I'm going to work to change it. It seems cliche but, maybe these changes will go on some sort of mental new years resolution.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You think that I'm antisocial...I'm not, I just don't like you..
dont like you....
Post a Comment