After four long years of waiting, it's finally here. Election Day! There seems to be far more buzz surrounding this election than normal, especially from young people. It's sad that it took an idiot president to get people to care but, whatever works. Hopefully everyone gets a chance to make it out to the polls today, regardless or who/what you're voting for. You may not care at the moment but, a lot can happen in four years and you might between now and then. It takes very little effort on your part and you don't have to vote for everything but, you should vote for something.
This is probably the closest thing to a political post I will ever do.
P.S. Take down all the proposition signs, it just looks trashy.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I bought a yes on 8 Mural. I'm going to put up across my whole wall in my room, even if it doesn't go through
Post a Comment