First off, let me say that I think it's hilarious that this has basically turned into a "running blog". That being said, let me tell you about tonight's run. Tonight I ran with my new teammate, that John Mayer looking mother fucker we all know and love, Martin (Latin heart throb) Rivera....and Justyn came too. It's so much easier to push yourself when you run with someone else, especially Martin. Every time I start to think I've had enough, I just think about all the shit I'm going to get for quitting, and find a way to suck it up. It's moments like tonight that I really wish I hadn't smoked as much and or as long as I did but, that's in the past and part of the reason for wanting to get back into shape. There's something about the pain I feel in my legs the next morning that feels so good and makes me want to do it all over again. I've got a long way to go to even consider that marathon but, this is a nice little start.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Run like the wind
First off, let me say that I think it's hilarious that this has basically turned into a "running blog". That being said, let me tell you about tonight's run. Tonight I ran with my new teammate, that John Mayer looking mother fucker we all know and love, Martin (Latin heart throb) Rivera....and Justyn came too. It's so much easier to push yourself when you run with someone else, especially Martin. Every time I start to think I've had enough, I just think about all the shit I'm going to get for quitting, and find a way to suck it up. It's moments like tonight that I really wish I hadn't smoked as much and or as long as I did but, that's in the past and part of the reason for wanting to get back into shape. There's something about the pain I feel in my legs the next morning that feels so good and makes me want to do it all over again. I've got a long way to go to even consider that marathon but, this is a nice little start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
East SIDE
represent
we'll tear them apart, don't even worry bout it
I give you credit because you have a poopy ankle, and even I wouldn't run with one.
But you know you're not running hard enough if there isn't blood coming out of your ass and eyes afterwords.
I directed the ankle thing to Martin. Not Black Lungs McKemotherapy.
Post a Comment