My night started off by going to dinner with my Grandparents, which is always exciting. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with them but, I always end up feeling like I have to filter everything I do or say around them. Anyways, that was just the dull intro to what quickly became a great night. The Office has always been one of my favorite shows but, there's something exciting about watching it with a small hand full of people who mean the world to you. Especially, when it's people who are experiencing it for the first time. Long story short, one episode quickly turned into a twelve episode marathon that lasted til 5:00am. The whole evening can be summed up in one word, EPIC!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
That's what she said
My night started off by going to dinner with my Grandparents, which is always exciting. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with them but, I always end up feeling like I have to filter everything I do or say around them. Anyways, that was just the dull intro to what quickly became a great night. The Office has always been one of my favorite shows but, there's something exciting about watching it with a small hand full of people who mean the world to you. Especially, when it's people who are experiencing it for the first time. Long story short, one episode quickly turned into a twelve episode marathon that lasted til 5:00am. The whole evening can be summed up in one word, EPIC!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I second that
Post a Comment