Monday, November 10, 2008

We got duped!

It's time to put another fun-filled weekend to bed but, first here's a re-cap of how it went down.

Friday:
  • Power outage at work, everyone got sent home early
  • Got some drink at "Tap-X" that tasted like shit
  • Tasty food at Sam Woo
  • Destroyed Rock Band at the Kowalski house (ooh ah ah ah!)
  • Ghost walk
Saturday:

  • Santanas with Nathan and Justyn
  • Super productive jam session 
  • Fashion Valley (Nathan got duped)
  • Justyn got himself a new Zune
  • Got an iPod shuffle for $20
  • Broke my straight edge with the G1 bartender
  • Karaoke with Martin in the Jetta
  • Santanas...AGAIN!
Sunday:

  • Charger game at Kate's
  • Nap time
  • "Sushi Sunday"
  • Iron Man at Flo's

Other than the fact that I saw my "best friend" KG way too much, I'd say it was a pretty epic weekend.

1 comment:

Justyn said...

I think we all saw KG way too much. And by way too much, I mean at all.